Multiple Audio Controls Binder
Multiple Audio Controls Binder is a special kind of addon, which controls multiple Audio and MultiAudio playbacks based on user interactions via Double State Button addons. The only thing that user has to provide is the information which Audio addon is controlled by which Double State Buttons.
|Connections||List of connections between Audio and Double State Button addons. Each row should be composed of Audio ID, '|' character and Double State Button ID. When using MultiAudio, row should have additional '|' character and the item number from MultiAudio.|
Audio1|Double_State_Button1 Audio2|Double_State_Button2 Audio3|Double_State_Button3 Audio4|Double_State_Button4
This configuration matches 4 Audio addons with 4 Double State Buttons.
Audio1|Double_State_Button1 Audio2|Double_State_Button2 MultiAudio1|Double_State_Button3|1 MultiAudio1|Double_State_Button4|2
This configuration matches 2 Audio addons with 2 Double State Buttons and 1 MultiAudio addon with 2 Double State Buttons.
There are few specifications that rule the addon's behavior:
- if user enters wrong Double State Button ID, there will be no errors displayed but an exception will be raised when user comes back to the page
- whenever user enters the page, each Double State Button will be deselected
- on audio playback end, an associated Double State Button will be deselected
- only one audio can be played at one time
- either Audio and Double State Button events (onEnd, onSelected, onDeselected) can brake control flow and should not be used
Advanced Connector integration
Multiple Audio Controls Binder doesn't support any commands so there is no way to integrate it with Advanced Connector.
Multiple Audio Controls Binder is not an activity module, so there is no scoring present.
Multiple Audio Controls Binder does not send any events to Event Bus. It only reacts to them.
Demo presentation contains examples of how to use Multiple Audio Controls Binder addon.