Each lesson can be previewed in the editor in the following modes:
- Preview - replaces the editing view with the preview of the currently selected page.
- Preview in new tab - opens the preview in a new tab with a context menu.
Using the context menu, you can:
- Display activity buttons like Check Answers, Show Answers and Reset to be able to test the lesson even if there aren’t any buttons on the given page.
- Display the information about the currently visited page's score.
- Run the lesson with context metadata in the same way that the lessons are run on mCourser.
- Browse the available layouts and change them in the preview.
- Preview the print layer of the lesson.